Why perform a dynamic monitoring on a building?
A dynamic monitoring can be conducted for:
|Measure the vibrations induced by the work|
installation on the building of a velocimeter (seismometer class I)
|Measure the disturbance to persons|
installation of a triaxial accelerometer inside the house
Dynamic monitoring can also be conducted to:
|UNDERSTAND THE MODAL PARAMETERS OF A STRUCTURE (eigenfrequencies, damping, modal shapes).|
|Allows the CALIBRATION OF STRUCTURAL FINITE ELEMENT MODELS (FEM models) that can be used for:|
- evaluation of the seismic vulnerability of the structure design of any interventions
- identification of the causes that may have determined changes in dynamic behavior.
Specific processing for every need
|Early warning system:|
the system communicates in real time the exceeding of preset thresholds through light and sound signal, or via e-mail/message.
|• Quick dynamic analysis:|
- When the threshold is exceeded, a so-called "event" is identified
- An FFT is performed for portions of signals of interest
- The 3 values (2 horizontal, 1 vertical) are placed on the frequency/velocity graph according to DIN4150.
Bridges and viaducts